View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 10:02 AM   #38
Ankh
Guru
Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
If these specs are true, it doesn't really seem much different than my current generation Sonies.
I didn't expect it to be. The same old Sony deal, (slightly) better hardware, (slightly) lower price, (probably) new software version available only on the latest version of the reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockdaMan View Post
Sony believes it has a premium product, much the way that Bose does.
It seems to me that they believe that ereaders are fashion accessories. New model every year, if you are gauche enough to be seen with the old stuff, you are out of their targeted social group.
Ankh is offline   Reply With Quote