View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 08:35 AM   #46
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Viviena, your screens look great. I am curious if you have tried Charis and what is your opinion on it?

eP
No I haven't, though I might if I get bored with what I currently have. I always end up experimenting a lot. From looking at jackie_w's screenshot earlier in the thread though, Charis looks nice. Similar to Georgia (in my amateur, flighty opinion), except darker strokes and better use of space.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote