View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 10:09 AM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Guys, what is this about? Can a virus spread via USB flash drive? Is it due to saving an infected file to the new computer? Will you please explain in small words to a non-techie such as myself?

We paid the $130 to Best Buy just this week to have them reformat our computer with the rezubeza virus that nothing else would eliminate. I saved everything to flash drives, but now I am afraid to re-install the files in case they are infected.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote