Thread: Literary 1901-1920 Vote • May 2014
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 01:02 AM   #9
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I don't think I'll know what I'm going to vote until I click the button. On the one hand, I nominated Buchan because I haven't read this book and it's on my TBR pile. On the other, the Conrad book looks good and wasn't on my TBR pile.

So it's a matter of deciding whether to go for the book I wanted to read and probably will read when I get to it, and a book that looks good, but that I wouldn't have thought of reading if it weren't for this book club.

It's tempting to opt out and just let the remaining voters decide for me.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote