View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 06:02 AM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick2nd View Post
I do not extract the ebook from the ebook but the ebook's outline or bookmarks as it is called by Adobe reader.
The rest is correct.
Firstly, I'd never noticed that Adobe Acrobat Reader used "bookmarks" for the table of contents. That is unfortunate, as everywhere else that I can think of, bookmarks are something the user adds as they read. Including Adobe Digital Editions which is used for ePubs.

But, I have to say your description of the plugin is terrible. When you first posted it, my reaction was similar to @JSWolf's. And I was only sure of what it did by reading the code. When I first saw it, I couldn't decide if "content information" was the metadata in the book, or text from the book. And the use of "bookmarks" added to the confusion as then I assumed you were extracting the user added bookmarks.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote