View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 10:01 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
It sounds like Book Cleaner is not being used and any em dashes that are in the text are being converted to dashes. That was the original problem till I asked vvv what to do and he told me. Then I noticed that patricia has em dash problems so that was how the Book Cleaner attachment thread was born and thanks to HarryT and others it has grown to fix a number of loading issues with Book Designer.

As for stopping converting eBooks, please don't and just ignore the request for redoing the ones you've done. It's not that big an issue. But with the Book Cleaner files, you can sort it out for future eBooks and all will be well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote