View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
The simplest solution is to click on the header of the date column to get them listed in reverse order of adding to the library.

If you want to check each one individually after adding, then setting a tag to be automatically added when the book is imported is a good idea. I set a TODO tag on my books on adding just for this purpose.
I do both these things too. I set calibre to add the tag working to any new book I add to the library. But often sort on date to get recent adds to the top.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote