View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 03:52 PM   #1
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
L. Ron Hubbard - How good are his SF novels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
For those with strong stomachs, Battlefield Earth by L. Ron Hubbard is on at Amazon.ca for $0.99. Support the Church of Scientology! Buy this book!

Amazon.ca: Battlefield Earth

I have the horrible desire to ask if Kobo will price match.

BTW, L. Ron Hubbard was the inspiration(??) for the ELRON awards regards of what certain others have claimed -- I was there--and almost sober--when the inspiration struck.
I made the horrible mistake of skimming the first six or so of those from the town library. It was like a train wreck... I oddly couldn't look away. I will state for the record though that they're not worth any amount of money. Heck, I wish I could somehow get back the time I spent skimming them.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote