View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:58 PM   #569
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
Had it been up to me, I'd welcome anyone to test and get early access but Apple give me a total of 100 slots for the entire lifetime of my subscription so I have to be careful how I hand them out. A lot of other slots will be used up when I start testing the iPhone version.

I'd be very interested in beta testing the iphone version, since the phone is my main reading device, I use the ipad much less, thats why I have not yet applied for inclusion. However, I wonder if I should apply now, to be sure of being included for the iphone (yes I know the UDID is different for each device)? What do you think, Kris?

Last edited by kyteflyer; 01-15-2013 at 04:02 PM.