View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 02:13 PM   #9
s.lee.f
s.lee.f ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s.lee.f ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s.lee.f ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s.lee.f ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s.lee.f ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s.lee.f ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s.lee.f ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s.lee.f ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s.lee.f ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s.lee.f ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s.lee.f ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 4 non touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrew View Post
I'm actually using an Asus Memo Pad HD 7 for much of my writing lately. It meets your requirements for being inexpensive, lightweight, and decent battery life.
Whether it meets your needs for word processing is another question -- the screen is pretty small, but I find that in portrait orientation, with a bluetooth keyboard, and using JotterPad X (minimalist writing app), it is a functional writing tool for my needs.
cheers,
andrew
I second it. This was exactly what i was thinking. The cheapest tablets i have seen are about 99 quid in argos and you can get some smart mp3 players such as the Samsung ones. Do the same things as a tablet but the size of a phone. You can get some blutooth keyboards for them I think.

Last edited by s.lee.f; 02-27-2014 at 02:17 PM. Reason: grammar
s.lee.f is offline   Reply With Quote