View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 08:46 AM   #1
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
Warriors Soul by Chuck Pfarrer

Go buy this book now. I would just leave it at that but probably no one would go buy it. I have been up to 5am the past two nights because I seriously cant put this book down. I posted earlier I wanted a biography book and I just got finished playing metal gear solid 3 so I saw this book and was like this sounds interesting. It was also 50% off of $7. Basically this book is a true story about the author as he goes through BUDs, the hardest boot camp in the USA, and his adventures as a navy SEAL. Just reading some of his stories and imagining that they really happened are just crazy. The author has a great sense of humor and I find myself actually laughing out loud, something I never do with a book. If you have ever watched those movies like predator or aliens where they have the bad a.. soldiers acting like a bunch of goofballs then you already know how the SEALS act in this book. Just uh....... gobuythisbook!!!! thank me later.
http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook19601.htm
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote