View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 07:56 AM   #13
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I might decide to own both. The Nook is a slick device, I like the touchscreen swipe and library support. But I've run into at least 6 books I wanted to buy that B&N and other Adobe retailers don't have, at any price. Not to mention that Amazon is still a bit cheaper here and there. That's annoying.

And the K3 has some nice features, particularly it's weight. The nook, in spite of a lot of pooh-poohing here, is heavier in hand, especially once you add a case. I read for 3-4 hours at a time - 16+ ounces makes my wrists sore. Luckily, there are easel cases and the Nook's touchswipe, but that doesn't work in all situations.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote