View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #21488
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
But Dutch is strange, full of aa's and ae's and oe's and all that stuff ...
Besides it's more fun to read books in the language they were written, unless you plan to read Dutch authors in which case a Dutch Amazon would make sense

PS: Why don't you try the Kobo store, it seems they are localized in their offer of books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I do, it's been years since I've read a Dutch book. However, if Amazon opens their Dutch store a K4 with simple cover costs €40 less (assuming the Dutch prices are the same as the German prices) than when I order it in the US. And since €40 buys me a couple of books I've been waiting with ordering a new Kindle for the Dutch store to open. However, I am starting to get impatient and I'm getting tempted to order in the US.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote