View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 12:04 PM   #16
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Glen: You might be interested in some old software called Papel, which is a kind of mind map with text involved when you click on the icons. Years ago, I had lots of fun creating my own icons; this has just the right amount of difficulty and internet-crawling to keep you away from writing for hours.
http://papel.teiru.net/papel/index.html
I've been saved from even more time wasting! (I admit to being a software junkie)

Papel looks wonderfully complex and obtuse, a sort of tweaker heaven but while the web site is still up, the download links are inactive.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote