View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #111
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I like what I see in the T3 and look forward to more in-depth reviews. Personally I don't care if it has no front light (apart from the lighted cover option). I also like the idea of a built in cover (hope there is an option to purchase with lighted cover directly instead of having to end up with a cover that won't be used).

Too bad it (apparently) is not the Carta screen, but it will be interesting how it looks in side-by-side comparisons with Paperwhite and Aura (and presumably a new Nook), in 'normal' indoor light. I expect T3 will compare favorably. That does not mean everybody will prefer it (given the many other factors), but it should do as well as ever.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote