View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 07:47 AM   #29
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Can you work with kiwidude to have this plugin run Modify ePub so after you've built the ePub from the KF8, the cover gets added it?
Probably not.

While I can understand your interest in wanting to save a step or two by combining portions of the two plugins (and I respect and use kiwidude's work myself), but Mobiunpack is not about creating new things (or modifying old things)... it's about showing "what's in there"... even if what's in there isn't very pretty. Modifying "what's in there" is for you and other programs/tools to do.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 07-12-2012 at 08:35 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote