View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 11:47 PM   #15
Raphi'Elohim
Banned
Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: NOOK Glowlight plus 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
"True" hacker? How humorous.
Trying to hack with Windows is like trying to dance with a full body caste on for broken bones.

Windows 10, Android, IOS, and Ubuntu all spy on you.

I first got into Linux in 1997 when it was still exclusively for Geeks started with Redhat then installed Debian Slink. I had to compile a kernel in Debian Slink just to get sound to work.

I familiar and can easily run and configure Slackware, Arch Linux and OpenBSD. I know how to program C/C++, Python, LISP and Perl.

I modified OpenBSD using the TAILS specs maybe a livecd. The last time a hacker created an OpenBSD livecd called anon.os they were immediately picked up and hired by a security agency. The difference between him and myself is that I am releasing mine and I am using it for personal use.

In comparison to me and the OpenBSD developers and Linux kernel hackers Mitnick is not even a competent hacker and he relies heavily on social engineering. Meanwhile, Mitnick is the world's most famous hacker.

BTW, DARPA funded OpenBSD flowing millions of dollars into it but once the head developer made an anti-war statement they did not like they pulled the funding. If Theo De Raadt walked into the NSA or the CIA and promised to be a good boy they would piss their pants for joy.

This is totally off topic ,BTW.

Last edited by Raphi'Elohim; 07-25-2019 at 11:53 PM.
Raphi'Elohim is offline   Reply With Quote