View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 09:03 AM   #13
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Oasis2, LibraH20, Voyage, ClaraHD,
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil74 View Post
Yes I got the voyage, really pleased with it. The page press is still not as nice as the K4 buttons but better than not having them at all.

Only negative is I cannot customise the margins so cannot fit as much text on a page vs the kobo. Hopefully a jailbreak will come eventually or Amazon will update it
I wouldn't hold your breath on either a jailbreak or Amazon fixing the margins. Amazon have never changed the margins so i'l doubt they'll do it now, and as for a jailbreak, that appears to be troublesome to say the least.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote