View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 04:45 PM   #13
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Don't know if you solved this, but to get to the address bar you have to long press teh "down" joystick.In fairness, this comes from the manual, here is the relevant bit:
Thank you.
I had PB360+ in my hands several times, but every time I had more pressing things to do than spending an hour or so playing with the browser.
Every time there was a new owner eager to start reading, or a family member trying to get the device ready for a strongly non-technical user as a gift.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote