View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 07:38 AM   #67
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
I see Woot is having a "Kindle Extravaganza." Sale on refurbished Kindle Keyboard, 4th gen Kindle, and Kindle Touch. All of these support KF8, but not KFX. They also have 2nd gen Kindle, but that doesn't support KF8.

Something to think about for continued access to non-KFX formats. I got a Kindle Touch in a previous sale. It's kinda beat up, but I won't really be reading on it anyway.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote