View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #128
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
[QUOTE=rgeorg;2352919]
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post

Thanks for the information!
Sounds like the PW would be redundant with the SGP5 for low-light reading. I enjoy using the DXG most every day for a couple of hours, even with a reading lamp at night. I have the K3 for weekends in the country. I've lent the jetBook to a friend who isn't in a position to purchase an ereader right now.

I also listen to audio books daily, while I walk, for a couple of hours(creative zen which I like, but is getting old). Don't think that I could keep track of a third book simultaneously. Not working leaves me time to play

I am very much inclined to buy the KFHD as a home movie player/media and reader for magazines, comics etc (even though not working causes me to be very careful of how money is spent!)

The 5" SGP just seems too small for a comfortable home media device (except reading novels), and my husbands 11.6" is heavier and I have to negotiate availability with him!

Although we have lots of netbooks and kindles hanging around the house, the KFHD tablet seems quite special with the great screen/speaker quality. Maybe the 8.9" will go on sale again?

I have a couple more weeks to think on this. I'll look into Google Voice/Talkatone as well. Thanks again for your comments!
If you read in the dark and don't use a bedside lamp or tired of booklights then the PW is great. I was reading on it last night for several hours. It is not really redundant, it is completely different. I was reading on the SGP5 in the daylight and at night, it is different. All good.

Variety is good. No carpal tunnel, or eyestrain from variety. But that is my entertainment, I don't spend money on anything else. Okay I do eat, lol. Like Blossom and her books, and I find no guilt in getting away from it all with reading. We all have to decide what is our entertainment money going to be used on.

I am sure any of the ones you get you will love. Techy toys have come a long way.
new is offline   Reply With Quote