View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #35086
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I've been obsesively following my Amazon order. Yesterday I ordered one of these, hopefully it works better than the pile of pillows I now use.

The first estimated delivery date was between 17-24 December, when it was sent last night that was changed to 7 December. It's now in Germany and if they manage to get it to the Netherlands during the night it might even be delivered tomorrow.
I had something similar and it was like leaning up against a boulder

I am currently getting ready to go pee and go home. I spent over a half hour waiting for a new client to show up at a house, gave up and went back to the office. they just now called, an hour and a half later. they get the one finger salute
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote