Thread: Frozen reader
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:03 PM   #4
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpuddingmunc View Post
i've tried the resetbutton to no avail, when i plug into the laptop all i get is the red/bluish light to say its charging, but the buttons still don't work. I'll probably have to go back to the shop to try get another receipt.
Leave it to charge for an hour before you try and turn it on. Once it gets really low you may need to give it some time on charge before it will react.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote