Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 09:20 AM   #133
Bookatarian
Zealot
Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
And to play devil's advocate...

Then why are links to book stores included? This is an international forum, just because a book is available in one country, doesn't mean that it is available in all countries.
That reminds me of my futile search for books by Wilbur Smith (some years ago)...only published in the UK at the time and not even listed in our book store databases. First time ever I realized not all books were available everywhere.

My latest problem is the inability to purchase the UK version of the HP series...digital versions of books should be available worldwide.

This could be a whole 'nother discussion, true?
Bookatarian is offline   Reply With Quote