View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 02:12 PM   #12
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
Apparently, either Jeff Bezos didn't get the memo , or there'll be sandpaper in the the box the KF comes with . .

...Why did you give up your NC, if I can ask?
You're silly! lol

I had it for a little less than a year and was just ready to move on. I rooted it the first month of ownership, then I replaced the stock ROM about 6 months later.

Got tired of the weight. When it was released there was nothing to compare it to, so it was acceptable. Then the lighter Galaxy Tab 7 inch came on the scene. Eventually bigger and lighter tablets emerged. So, it's heavy compared to others now. I also wanted a bigger screen surprisingly and a microphone for recording notes. Settled on the Sony Tablet because it's a bit smaller than the 10 inch tablets and very comfortable to hold in portrait and landscape. The price is ridiculous, but so are many of the others.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote