View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 05:38 PM   #830
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdagenius View Post
I have been trying this method without success so far. I keep getting the U007 error. I have uninstalled Jailbreak but I wondered do I need to uninstall all hacks - launchpad, font, screensavers, USBnetwork too?

Thanks
I think that your problem is related with the 3.2 .1 On official site of the duokan, there is a thread for this. see:http://goo.gl/BQSK1 (a possible solution).
Also look at:https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=824

Like this one a launchpad installer may work for you too. For example unzip duokanli.zip to your launchpad folder then execute ( by first shift shift space then shift F D ) ( I should say that I didn't try this command before.)

EDIT:If you still search for a solution to install Dlite on 3.2.1 I think dkliteinstall-ini.zip might be: (line 448-458 of DK_Sytem/install/rundk.sh )Just unzip file to your launchpad then first execute shift shift space than shift D I. (again the same warning: I didn't try this before)
Attached Files
File Type: zip duokanli.zip (245 Bytes, 442 views)
File Type: zip dkliteinstall-ini.zip (764 Bytes, 416 views)

Last edited by thomass; 09-07-2011 at 12:09 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote