View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 03:01 AM   #15
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
No Biggie. I tried it again this morning and it gave me the same message, but it's just one book more or less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreiuta View Post
Hmmm, I bought it this morning at 10:30 EST and it worked with no problems (I double checked the coupon too... SW22F). I know that the coupon for "The Meteoric Rise of Simon Burchwood" was about to expire, but I am not sure why this one didn't work... Sorry!
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote