View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 01:28 PM   #6
najgori
Klak
najgori gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'najgori gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'najgori gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'najgori gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'najgori gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'najgori gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'najgori gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'najgori gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'najgori gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'najgori gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'najgori gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: many
@DiapDealer

don't get me wrong. imho sigil is the best program for epub creating&editing, but lacks some productivity tools -faster open with... is one of them.
is it possible to at least get some keyboard shortcuts for "open with..."?

sigil (or is it qt) depends too much on a mouse. i would like to navigate in book browser with keyboard only (to go to book browser, open files in another editor, go in different folders)

i am no programmer in any shape or form and some things that look easy to me, may be impossile or very hard to code, so i am sorry if i ask for something stupid.

thanx for great work on sigil.
najgori is offline   Reply With Quote