View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #248
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I was just trying to read a bit on my replacement. The blue green hue is getting worse. Not so much blotching, but blue green all over making reading difficult. WTPW Amazon! The shadow of blue green is consistent mostly and covers the entire screen. Text is difficult to see well looking when through this cloud. Hey, maybe that's why they renamed Archive to Cloud! I personally think Amazon needs to rename the PW as the Kindle Cataract.
With all due respect to Amazon, I think they need to make some serious changes to their manufacturing.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote