View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:13 PM   #243
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
So, I just almost fell off my couch (figure of speech, so, no, I did not drop them). I turned on the replacement PW and the original one and held them side by side, when I noticed blue and pink shading, which I had NEVER had before. I figured it'd be the crappy first one that had all kinds of things wrong with it, but it was the replacement. It appeared out of nowhere and I would have thought I'm imagining things, if I did not have the other one to compare it with. I read on it for hours last night with it being at least colorless. This is bad news, because it means that really any device can start showing colored patches even if it seems fine at first.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote