View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 01:28 AM   #1
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Kobo Glo "SleepCover" accessory

A search for "sleepcover" brought up only on thread on Mobileread, where the SleepCover was only mentioned as an aside. Is that just my imagination.

The idea of it sleeping the device simply by closing the cover is kind of cool. I suppose with it being an e-ink e-reader there's little to no actual value in turning it off unless the glow function is on, though.

Any thoughts on whether this is worth tacking $39.99 onto my Kobo Glo pre-order?
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote