View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 06:36 AM   #2
eskimo49
Addict
eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
They must've noticed I keep looking at it but never buy it. Why can't they send the advert to people who don't look at it instead?
Don't be silly, what's the point in sending an advert to someone who might actually want to buy the book. If you keep looking at it , then it shows that you are interested in it, maybe they are thinking that you are waiting for a price reduction, or a special offer.

I keep looking at my own book, but never had an advert for it.
eskimo49 is offline   Reply With Quote