Thread: Silliness Retirement?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 05:56 AM   #14
rjmac
Connoisseur
rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
After being forced into early retirement due to cut backs. I have now been retired for just over a year. Based on this limited experience I would simple say life is too short to create elaborate plans - take things as they come and try and do what you and your family enjoy doing. Live your life. You never know what is coming around the next corner.
In the last year, I have never been bored - in fact there is too much to do.
I would also recommend - If offered early retirement - take it and enjoy your life.
rjmac is offline   Reply With Quote