View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 06:00 AM   #13
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by GntlmnBndt View Post
Anyone else notice that you can now download an ePUP and have it open in iBooks. Or did I miss that detail in the previous update? I knew you could download PDFs and have them open in iBooks, but I thought ePUBs still had to be sideloaded. I was downloading a book this morning to try out in Bluefire Reader when I noticed that iBooks was one of the apps that Safari offered as an option.
no, that's something new. I remember being frustrated because I couldn't open a downloaded ePub newspaper. This is quite handy now.

Quote:
I really like the interface and dictionary support in iBooks, but the lack of a night mode, and the inability to download my eBooks directly from other sources (since I very rarely sync my iPad), have kept me from switching away from Stanza. So, now I guess I have to decide if night mode is really all that important.

The Bandit
Have you tried negative mode?
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote