View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 10:47 AM   #18
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugbug View Post
Oh I misunderstood you. Don't know.. it comes with a USB cable and supports flash cards, maybe there is a companion PC sync option? for a one-day-to-be-announced kindle-reader-for-the-pc?

-d
Everything I've read and watched at Amazon gives me the impression that there is no computer sync option. You simply hook up to the computer to transfer your own files. In one video there was emphasis that you do not need to use a computer at all to acquire and read books. It does support an SD card. There is also an "experimental" (Amazon's name) text based web browser.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote