View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #36050
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Preparing for my trip to Antwerp next weekend. I went to the outdoor/travel store today and got a lot more than I planned. Now I'm looking for things to do for both when the weather is good and when it's raining, since the weather prediction seems to change about every hour at the moment. Suggestions are, of course, always welcome!
I would buy a 'spork'. That is an eating implement of plastic which is a fork on the one side, a spoon on the other and has a small cutting edge. I always carry one when traveling

Last edited by desertblues; 05-06-2015 at 11:22 AM.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote