View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 11:04 PM   #10
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DBX View Post
Hi
Oasis v1
Regards

...i have try to start epub directly without start KoReader... but not... I must use the way: Kual+KoReader...
Maybe on next update?

This fix is just for KAUL Booklet version. The people in the KOReader subforom here may be able to help with the opening epubs directly, I cant really remember how that worked "KPVBooklet?" but this wont help

If you send any of them over to this thread, these are the changes I made to work with this new obfuscation method.

https://github.com/coplate/KUAL_Book...4e225f028e0e3c

I dont think it will work for KPVBooklet anymore, because the function that takes the name of the book you opened is changed and we cannot call it reliably anymore.

Last edited by coplate; 02-13-2018 at 11:58 PM.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote