View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 08:21 AM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
The publication date of the ebook is the date it was converted and made available, just like a new paperback edition would have a publication date of the current year. What you want is an additional field "First published in xxxx".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughdal View Post
Since we're griping about the Sony eBook store here's my complaint. The publication date is now the ebook conversion date not the actual book publication date. Couple times I've found a book by a favourite author, saw the publication date was 2009 and bought it thinking it was new. Next thing I know I've downloaded a 10 year old book I'd already read back in the days of paper books and forgot about.

Hughdal
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote