View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 11:05 PM   #3
hyegeek
Groupie
hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ez Reader (hanlin v3)
This did fix one bug the last firmware hit me with, the missing last sub toc entry on all sub tocs.

The search function works ok, but the timing on hitting the button to select the correct letter is a little tricky.

The bug, introduced in the last firmware upgrade, of not using the embedded font for toc entries in an epub is still there. This one is really causing problems with my Armenian Bible.

The list of features on the download page said it supports hyperlinks, but I still can't find a way to do that in an epub.

I also still can't figure out how to set a bookmark in a mobi file.
hyegeek is offline   Reply With Quote