View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 07:52 PM   #410
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballuk View Post
This is the kind of wikia page I was on about I'm not sure if your program can fetch data from them.
For sites like that it's probably easier to manually pull the info from the site and use the Terms Creator. Wikia is a common platform but every page has a lot of freedom on how their page is set up so it'd be hard to set something up to parse them. That's why Shelfari was so nice, every single page was uniform and easily parsed...

BTW, I uploaded a 2.0.19b file. I was informed that 2.0.18 only creates author profiles for Lionel Shriver... whoops
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote