View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:27 AM   #264
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
If only there were a way to go to Amazon's Kindle factory and pick out a unit there
That would be so great!

Sparkle: sorry to hear that you received yet another disappointing one.

I still don't know what to do with mine - I've realised that I only really like reading on it with the light right down to the minimum, when I turn the light up, even slightly, then for some reason it just becomes annoying. If I didn't already have the K3, I would probably be happy with the PW but it just seems a bit silly to not use the light when it is after all the point of it.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote