View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #6
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
*sigh* I gave up waiting for "Love and Other Demons" and "Love in a Time of Cholera" and sent them to 1DollarScan.
Yeah,

I don't understand why he's so reluctant to technology or make those more available.

If he or his publisher is trying to avoid piracy, they are not. Although I don't have those (only paper version) it is well known you can find piracy ebook versions of his books online. Typos and Spanish errors should be very common on those I'm sure.

I may try after work and see if I can use a proxy server and buy via Amazon Spain. Or maybe ask my brother so he can buy it from Colombia. But, he's a doctor :-( ... he's very "dangerous" with computers and behind a keyboard ... lol ...

However, I know whisper-sync won't work after removing DRM protection, which defeats part of the main purpose of buying it via Amazon anyway.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote