View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #5
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome 3dge!

Assuming that we are not talking about pdf's with much in the way of graphs or illustrations, the jetBook and jetBook Lite have pdf reflow which works great!

They are cheap when you can find them. Last week Newegg.com had the jetBook on sale for (I think) $39.99. I prefer my jetBook Lite, but to each his own - it's heavier because it uses AA flashlight batteries.

These are made by Ectaco, which for the past year has apparently focused most of its attention on Russia and Ukraine. But if you visit the Newegg or EctacoUSA websites, you should find something.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote