View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #17
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoboJW View Post
Quick question for those who have now gotten their bookcover to show on the lock screen - do you prefer it? Originally I thought I would (which is why I made it the default), but I have since turned it off because I like the look of the quote. Thoughts?

James
I agree that the quotes can get old. At the moment, I prefer the book cover - I kind of like that if you pull out your Vox on the bus (or in my case, ferry) someone might be able to peek over before you unlock to see what you are reading. That is the saddest thing about eReaders in my opinion - you lose the ability to find new reads or connect with others reading what you've read in public.

If it takes me too long to read any specific book or if I read a book with an unbecoming cover, I might switch back to quotes.
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote