Thread: Special Offers
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 01:48 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbb Mills View Post
Really good question, but on paper box is written ,,with special offers,, and it was sold as kindle with special offers. I'm ,,afraid" of offers, because I like original thematic screensavers. I don't want to look at Visa etc.
If it's a K3 you are stuck but seriously the screensavers aren't bad at all, some are really nice looking. and the banner Ad you will never notice on the homepage. I never do.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote