View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 01:58 PM   #83
CommonReader
Fanatic
CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, PRS-650, Vaio Tap 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post

For once, I can't let stupid remarks go, your words - "What deliverable-to-the-paying-client work gets done on iPads or other tablets?" is as near as makes no difference a claim "...that there is no business application for a tablet"

Still, can't expect better from people who drop to general and personal insults... "Stupid fanboi-ism, seriously." Again your gratuitously offensive remarks... can't you pay attention as I've already said that I use desktop and notebook computers for work and fun but that there are equally viable uses for tablets, something you don't appear to accept...
Not my words but Elfwreck's. What were you about to do? Proofreading?

Again, I only stated that tablets aren't as flexible and powerful as laptops. It is easy to support this claim with numerous arguments. There is no reason to treat this simple statement about a piece of electronics as if I were questioning the family honour.
CommonReader is offline   Reply With Quote