Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 04:34 AM   #610
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
I presume (but do not know) that the fbreader app would be accessible if you got access to teh root of your device: I do not feel confident enough to try, as I am afraid I might erase something inadvertently, but if you are more of a techie you could have a go to see whether fbreader is there. Instructions are here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshzh View Post
Anyways, usually if I can read a book in fbreader, I am able to read it in CR. PB really should work hard to improve the firmware.
agreed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshzh View Post
PDFviewer still can't scroll in large pages in this new firmware! The problem has been there for a few months.
are you referring to 2.1.0? Because in 2.1.1 pdfviewer now scrolls the pages, at least on my machine (tried it out on a large scanned book, viewed in protrait mode).
paola is offline   Reply With Quote