View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #11
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Interesting set of posts, and I agree with you wholeheartedly about the stock Nook browser. I also find the stock reader lacking as well - and I'm using market substitutes for both.

Now from my own perspective, I find a rooted Nook Color to be a very good value proposition - it's less capable than the iPad, but it's more portable and significantly cheaper. It's enough for me to say that neither device is better for all users, but the Nook Color when rooted is probably one of the best alternatives to the iPad currently available.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote