View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 09:03 AM   #13
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nairbv View Post
and so, ... when I do convert, in terms of destination formats... is mobi/prc probably going to be the best / most convenient single-file format to store my books in?
The problem right now is that there is no such "unique format". Everything has its drawbacks, and this why html (I do not like it that much either overall) or rtf (if you are willing to forgo some stuff like pictures, maps...) are needed since you know you will be able to access your books later.

Regarding dvd burning try the free software (cdburner xp 3 - there is new version 4 using .net 3, but if you do not want to bother with that, version 3 will do nicely) and you will see how much it improves your experience.

Link for software:

http://cdburnerxp.se/
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote