View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 01:29 PM   #1
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Issue importing html zip archives and metadata parsing

Hi,

I am using the latest calibre (downloaded and installed today). I seem to be having trouble when importing a zip archive that has the following contents

zip archive contents:

book.html
style.css
img/*.jpeg

When I import it as a .zip archive I get no metadata read from the html file at all.

When I rename the .zip to .htmlz, I again get no metadata read from the html file at all.

If I unzip it manually and then import book.html, everything works just fine (the metadata is recognized).

I am designing a file conversion import plugin and I was trying to pass the output of the file plugin as a zip archive and wanted to manually test what happens when I do that.

Is there some format or special file names I need to use in creating a zip archive so that upon importing it the html file is parsed properly for metadata.

Thanks,

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote